>
Rocky Music Page


Thursday, October 30, 2014

Song Sketch 30/10/2014

Tagged under:
Share on:



This just a sketch. Any supervision or advice will be appreciated.

Title: Untitled

Verse 1:

The road is not always straight,
Life will not always be perfect.
This is what it's all about,
Living in the purpose.

Verse 2:
Even if I've sacrifice,
My entire life 'til my last breathe,
Still it will never be equal,
To Your grace and love.

Chorus 1:
Your grace is enough,
Your grace is more than enough.
I live to know You more,
I live to know You more.

Chorus 2:
Your love is enough,
Your love is more than enough.
I live to worship You,
I live to worship You.

Verse 3:
You've never ask for my struggles,
You've never said that there will be always rain.
For what you see is not my appearance,
But what is deep inside my heart.

- Rocky M. V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Copyrights © 2009-2016, Malphin Voo | Rocky.MY. Powered by Blogger.