>
Rocky Music Page


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Vision & Mission

Tagged under:
Share on:




Vision Statement

"To bless, inspire and make impacts" (Last update: 10 April 2014)

Mision

Write songs and music;
To serve God by serving others
To worship and glorify God
To share the Gospel of Christ


WHAT I DO NOT

I do not write songs to sell music for a living or for my own pleasure. I am not a full-time musician or producer, it is also not just a hobby to me. I have my own full-time profession in the secular world to work for a living. I sacrificed from what I have earned from my full-time profession to pay for things such as my official website domain annual fee, purchasing recording software, maintaining my musical instruments, digital distribution service fee, Internet fee, and many more. I am an Independent and Self-Managed/Produced Artist, and I have to deal with every cost by myself. I even sacrificed a lot of time to work overtime to write and produce my own songs and music. Just imagine how much time and effort that I have used to make it this far. I am also a donor but bragging about it is not my style.

I do not write or produce songs to gain popularity. I do not even use my real name as my artist name. This answers the question of why I use 'Rocky' as my artist name. And if there is question of why I share my music on Social Network such as Facebook and Twitter because it looks like gaining popularity. It is sometimes confusing and often different from one perspective to another. My answer is because my goal is to "Bless, Encourage and Inspire", and I could only achieve my goal by sharing my songs and makes it available and easy to reached and listened. No one light a lamp and hide it. (Numbers 8:1-26, Matthew 5:15, Mark 4:21, Luke 8:16 & 11:33)


Matthew 5:14
Image by Cannot Be Hidden












Romans 10:14-15
"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Just as simple as that. It is God who has called me and it is God who has made everything that I am working on done. Not many will understand when I say that "God is the one who made this happen". It does sounds like religious stuff. But think about this, There are many out there who claim them self as an Artist or a Band but when it comes to productivity, some are just more talking than being productive, even if they have enough Manpower, High-End Equipments and tools including Musical Instruments and Powerful Effects and Processors, and a well desingned Studio.

I am not perfect and not trying to defend myself through whatever I writes. I am not trying to do this on my own and try to be a superman or a lone-ranger.

I am not trying to tell people about what is right and what is wrong, or what they should do and what they should not do. I am also not trying to make people change their beliefs or religion. I personally disagree if a person is unwillingly becoming a Christian, it is not worth to be proud of. We all have our own rights to choose our own path, and I am against racism, violence and discrimination. If there is any wrong things that I do, it does not mean that it is what Christian are taught to do. I'm just not perfect and I do make mistake sometimes.

Thank You for reading this.


Rocky

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Copyrights © 2009-2016, Malphin Voo | Rocky.MY. Powered by Blogger.