>
Rocky Music Page


Monday, May 26, 2014

A Valuable Teaching Experience

Tagged under:
Share on:



I'm so grateful to be able to get this opportunity to share some of my knowledge to some of our church guitarist and church member for about 8 weeks. Even though not much that I could share, I believe that I have give them some injection to excel more. It's a great experience and I also get the chance to learn something new when preparing my lessons. Learning is continuous process and I myself want to learn more and excel more. I used to be the one who was learning from this same place, and now I get the chance to give back the same. There was some difficulties during the lessons. Each one of them was not at the same level but I find that some of them have already have their own style and influence. I believe that from some knowledge that I have shared, they will be able to excel more and furnish their talent. From my experience, a lot of those who have gain some knowledge from me could go further more and even greater. I am so thankful to God for using me as a channel of His blessings. All the glory to Him alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Copyrights © 2009-2016, Malphin Voo | Rocky.MY. Powered by Blogger.